For a quote or more information about whether polyester is the best option for your home or office, contact us online or call 03 9873 7255.
Why Polyester Batts?
Polyester batts are made from Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) fibre, a fibre commonly used in clothing or bedding. Polyester is safe and odourless, it does not leech chemicals or produce any greenhouse gases. Most polyester insulation is made from recycled plastic, such as bags and packaging.
Polyester fibres are non-irritant, non-toxic and non-allergenic. At Insulation Australia, our polyester batts do not have airborne fibres of breathable size and do not contain formaldehyde, a known carcinogen and major asthma trigger used in some insulation.
Polyester batts provide a high level of thermal insulation, proven to be equivalent to clothing suitable for expeditions to the coldest parts of the world.
At Insulation Australia, we select and supply polyester batts that provide the highest level of performance for our customers. Our polyester products are:
- Thermally bonded to avoid deterioration and ensure performance over time
- Unaffected by mould, mildew or rot and resistant to vermin or insect attacks
- Fire safe and fully compliant with Australian building codes
- Designed to provide excellent acoustic characteristics.
Easy to install
Polyester batts are incredibly easy to install with no protective clothing or equipment required. Our batts are measured to widths that suit over 90% of standard housing and some products are designed to be easily ripped when required.
In addition to the environmental benefits of reducing heating and cooling energy, polyester batts also offer a number of other environmental benefits. Not only are the batts made from up to 85% recycled materials, they are also able to be fully recycled. The products supplied by Insulation Australia are also manufactured within plans that have a very low to zero waste policy.
Insulation Australia select and supply polyester batts from the most reliable and reputable insulation manufacturers in Australia.
- We supply Greenstuf thermal insulation and Quietstuf acoustic insulation from Autex, our leading polyester insulation products.
- Insulation Australia provides polyester insulation from Tontine for both thermal and acoustic insulation.
For more information about the benefits of polyester insulation call or email our friendly Insulation Australia team.